CLCLeather Posting Page
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Just a fun post today (I am working on some new and exciting sections for the website this week, involving our latest offerings of eco-friendly products).

12 refers to the number of digits in a FedEx Express tracking number and 15 refers to the number of digits in a FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery tracking number.

So, if you order something online and you receive a FedEx tracking number and it's not 12 or 15 digits, then you don't have a valid FedEx tracking number.

Find out more by visiting our showroom, which is also a FedEx Authorized ShipCenter!

Have a great day,

Adam from CLC


by: CLCLeather

Share |

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW.. I just got my order from your company, I am VERY impressed at the fast shipping and perfect quality of my purchase! What a great graduation gift for my boyfriend from College!
Thank you sooo soo much!!!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


Home