This blog post is dedicated solely to our dear friends and clients, without whom we could never embark on such a fantastic journey (sounds like an adventure, right?).
Anyway, I am talking about the stressful 2 months that have passed trying to come up with and finish our website redesign! Well, I am more than elated to report that our new site design will be published next week (same URL, www.clcleather.com
). However, this post is for our existing list of clients to preview the design and post their comments so that we can continue to improve throughout the year.
It's all worth the effort, I hope! June 2007 marks our 9th year in business and we have our wonderful clients to thank for this achievement. Isn't it interesting to also note that the 9th anniversary is also a leather year anniversary (in addition to the 3rd anniversary)?
I have added an image of the new homepage look for your reference and I am also listing some salient features of the new site below, for your convenience. However, I would like to assure you that this design is almost exclusively based on feedback from valuable friends and clients of CLC, so I would encourage to continue sending us your comments and / or posting them below on our blog.
With that said, here is a list of exciting features to be experience late next week on the new CLC:
- Each product will have multiple images (up to 8), so that all features can be shown properly to our website guests.
- Prominent link to our blog, enabling all our clients to openly comment about our products and services. We really love this interaction and encourage it immensely.
- More personalization options -this part is a surprise so you have to wait and see when the new site design is published, but I can tell you that you will really be happy about it.
- Live chat link (YES it's 24 Hrs) prominently displayed on every page, allowing our site visitors to ask a question in real time and get the answer without picking up the phone.
- Ability to Bookmark any page, so that you can come back to it later (after your exam, phone call, tanning appointment, etc.).
- Shop By Occasion links on each page, allowing you to find the perfect gift for the perfect occasion quickly and easily.
- Growing list of helpful articles about leather care, leather gifts and the leather industry, all designed to help our guests find the right answer to their questions about anything related to leather and / or gift giving.
And the list goes on and on.
Right now, though, I would like you, the reader to please comment on the homepage design seen above. Rest assured, we read all our comments and all of our emails.
Thank you so much for making CLC a part of your gift giving schedule.
Adam Justus, VP Sales