There are only two more days left to pick Standard Shipping and still get your gifts in time for Christmas.
So, as we are working overtime at CLC, you just have to go to your computer and make a few clicks and leave the rest to us.
A few important things to remember during this stressful time:
1) Make sure to note down your order number after you submit your order, so that you have it ready if you need to call or email us about the status of your order. Spam filters are so strong these days, that your order confirmation email may end up there and you could think that you we never received the order.
2) If you place your order by 12/14/07 (5 PM EST), rest assured that it is our responsibility to get your order delivered on time before Christmas. However, if you need your order order, our 2nd Day and Next Day options should suffice for you.
3) Please check your order as soon as it arrives to make sure the contents are not damaged. If they are damaged in transit, please report the damage within 7 days of receipt of your order.
4) Please be patient while holding on the phone, due to the rush of the season.
5) Enjoy this time of year with close friends and family and think of all the less fortunate ones in the world today.Happy Holidays from All of us at CLC.
Labels: happy holidays, holiday orders, holiday shipping information