CLCLeather Posting Page
Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Originally submitted at Quill

Customize your most important presentations and proposals. Exclusive EZD ring has up to 50% higher capacity than round ring binders. It stores more pages in the same shelf space. White. 5" ring.


NOT Pleased at all - surprisingly

By FM - Homeschool Parent from Grand Island, NY on 2/24/2010

 

2out of 5

Pros: Easy To Open/Close

Cons: Flimsy Construction, Uneven Closure

Best Uses: School

Describe Yourself: Quality Oriented

Primary use: Personal

I needed these binders for organizing my son's teaching materials. I ordered the 3 inch size and this larger size. To my surprise, both came damaged. I have NEVER had a problem before with ordering from Quill or with their products, but this time I was quite disappointed. The credit process was also quite mismanaged and I had to call more than once just to get my credit issued! NOT good. Not happy at all.

(legalese)



by: CLCLeather

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


Home