CLCLeather Posting Page
Sunday, February 21, 2010
"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great."-Twain

One should be realistic in his/her ambitions, and focused in pursuing them.  To paraphrase Charles Dickens, I have achieved this much success because of completing each task to its end BEFORE beginning a new one...

In future posts, I will post a link to the Quotes book that I have purchased on Amazon and use it in my daily / weekly posts.

I also want to begin a few sections (mainly for my kids) on this blog (and then depending on their popularity, add them to another URL), which are known as Word of the Week, Quote of the Week and Image of the Week...

Comments and suggestions are welcome and entertained, as always...

-FM

Product coming soon on our site - The Leather Laptop Messenger Bag for the Extreme Quality Conscious (see image below) (Model 687-3)


by: CLCLeather

Share |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Previous Posts
Archives


Home